www.office.com/setup - Office Setup Download guid - office.com/setup
For a very long time now, Microsoft has been actively present in providing us with all the needed tools, applications and platforms for us to read, edit, compose and manage all our vital office documents. I doubt there is anybody in this century who hasn't got a clue what Microsoft does for us. Whether it is for preparation of a yearly report, a quick but detailed presentation or data compilation report that you're going to give at your next corporate meeting, Microsoft office has been the number one go-to name for all office document related issues. You tend to wonder how inconvenient or inefficient handling documents would have been without Microsoft coming to our aid.
That said, a software package that holds so much importance to users needs to be well understood and handled correctly. Every user should have this sense of convenience on learning how to correctly setup and install this all-important office package from office.com/setup
As every other software package, there are indeed many ways to purchase, setup and install office on Windows and Mac computers, but we are going to stick to the easiest which happens to be the same format which we found in office.com/setup
Follow these steps carefully to ensure successful setup and activation of office on your desired system (Mac/Windows).
To begin setting up your Microsoft office in your Windows computer, the very first step you will take will be to download the Microsoft office package.
- To download this file, you will need to sign into your office account from office.com/setup If you don't have an office account, it is easy to create one for free.
- Once logged in, you will see the latest version of Microsoft office packages available.
- Click on install office setup now and copy the product key. In case you do buy the office from a retail store as a CD pack, take note of the product key which is found by the side of the CD pack.
- Once the download of the file is complete on your device, it should automatically pop up an "install now" button. If no "install now" button is visible only go-to your download manager and open the file there.
- Your browser will determine what "install now" sign you will see, select RUN for the edge, SAVE FILE for Firefox or SETUP for chrome.
- Whichever one it is, once clicked an installation window will pop up notifying you of the current status of your installation.
- After successfully installing the setup, there will be a welcome message with words you are all set, and there will also be a small animated tutorial showing you the location or the office files in your windows computer.
How To activate Office Setup
- Click on the start button on the lower left corner of every Windows by default, type the name of the app you want to open. For instance Excel, word
- Select the app's icon on the screen, when it opens accept and agree to all terms and conditions presented to you by office setup
- Once done! The office is activated and ready for use.
Download Office Setup on Mac
Setting up and installing office in Mac is almost the same as that of Windows, there are just slight variations
To setup Microsoft Office on Mac.
- Sign in with your office account at office.com/setup
- On the office.com homepage, select install office, and it will automatically start downloading the package. In case it doesn't start automatically, click install office and select office 365 apps to begin download.
- Once you have completed the download, open your finder and go to downloads. You will see Microsoft office installer.pkg file this name might vary slightly depending on the version downloaded. Select this file by double-clicking on it.
- An interface with installation steps will pop up. Click continue to begin the process.
- Now there will be an option to accept the software licensing agreements, agree and select how you want to install office setup (now or later).
- Allow the system to check your computer disk space requirements then continue.
- You might be prompted to enter your Mac login password before you're allowed to click install the software. Just enter your admin password (the password you log in with).
- Allow the system to carry out all the necessary installations, and it might take some minutes depending on your computer processing speed. Once done, you will get notified that you are all set, Office Setup is successful.
- To launch apps, click the launch pad icon in the dock displaying all your available apps.
Select the Microsoft app icon you want and open it. Once it successfully opens well, you are good to go.
Tips on Microsoft office installations
- Always make sure you have the product key for any office package you download/purchase.
- Make sure your computer is well charged or connected to a power source during installation.
- Avoid restarting the computer will installing the office setup
- If you want to reinstall the office setup go to office.com/setup
DISCLAIMER: We are not Microsoft, Please Do Not Call on our Toll-free number for any Technical Help, This website is purely for Information Purpose. Using Microsoft name is only for reference and not with the intention that we have any relationship with Microsoft. Office product, Names, trademarks, images and logo’s are the property of its proprietors